It's Friday, so let's have some fun and hightlight some of the more, shall we say, 'unusual' findings of the week from advertisers:
- Withness this creepy ad concept for Periodent toothpaste. We should be applauding the effort to convince us our teeth will be strong. But it is disturbing nonetheless.
- Sony creates controversial 'racist' campaign. Yes, yes...we 'get it' that the PSP is now available in white. Move along, nothing to see here...
- Speaking of Sony, see the wildly popular Bravia 'balls' commercial, complete with music straight out of the O.C. soundtrack. (Okay...it just sounds like music from the O.C.)
- Hungry? Cook up breakfast on your MacBook Pro.
- Mac vs. PC ads too smug for you? Try these on for size.
- Oh Canada! We love these McDonald's commercials for our friends up north of the border. Be sure to watch all three spots.
- Apparently, Kellogg's will go to great lengths to sell more Crunchy Nut cereal.
- Maybe we've been watching too much I Shouldn't Be Alive, but this Denninger's Goose Paté spot is very funny. Be sure to watch the other spots as well.